27 June 2008

Alan's Psychedelic Leftovers


7 Tir - Year 1387

Alright, musos! The new episode of The Kaleidophonic Stroboscope has now been posted (actually, it's been live for about a week now, but I was finishing the Carlin tribute and a few other things--so I didn't get to post here about it). Check it out here. I'm starting on the fourth episode soon--stay tuned and let me know what you think. 'Till next time, space children....

(Thanks to Singing Bear for 'bigging up' the 'Stroboscope at Tiz Yer Tiz this week)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this is the best show anywhere. Download it now! Can't wait for number four.

Gooroo - there's something for you at my blog. No need to follow it up but just wanted to point people in your direction. These award things are mad, I know, but people are so nice.